Tuesday 4 August 2015

Hello, Everyone!

Hello Everyone!



I hope you are all having a great day. (Or night, wherever in the world you are.)




Whoever you are, thank you for taking a few minutes to check out this blog.


Do you ever just feel like you've got so many things to say, but have no one to say it to?


Personally, I feel like that a lot.


Now, don't get me wrong, I've got quite a few friends that I both trust and love, but do you ever get that feeling when you're explaining something to someone and you feel like they don't care?


That's why I've started this blog, so that I can talk about my problems anonymously and share with the world how I feel. (Even if no one cares.)


I just want to get all the thoughts and worries bubbling up in my mind and let it all out.


Once, when I was in year 6, our teacher told the class that if someone wants to let all their thoughts and emotions out, they should keep a diary and look back at it when they're older.
 
I remember trying it for a few weeks and almost all of my diary entries looked like this:


We had a maths test today. I think I failed it. I hate maths. Lily got in trouble for dyeing her hair blue. I'm tired. Bye.


I really couldn't be bothered.


I also want to know if other teenage girls might feel the same way. I mean, I surely can't be alone, right?


When you're a teenage girl, you have to do (or be) certain things and meet certain standards.


Which is really hard, especially when you have to look your best all the time.


Which is even harder to do, due to your raging hormones.


Which marks the beginning to the spottiest time of your life.


You also have to deal with other people's judgements.


Those aren't even half of the issues we have to deal with.
But hey, I'm sure there are people who can relate to this.


There's so many things I want to say, I just need someone to talk to.
Hopefully, I'm making the right decision by starting this blog.


Anyway,


I love photography. I love the fact that when you take a photo of something, it's like you've captured a moment that you can keep forever.
(So expect a few photos every now and then.)


As a self-proclaimed beauty junkie, also expect a few beauty posts every once in a while.


xoxo, Delirious Mistakes









P.S, if you have anything you want to talk about, or have any suggestions, please mention them to me. (I promise I won't judge you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment